AppGrooves finds and reviews the Best Apps & Games from 600+ life goal categories. Learn more.
Hours Time Tracking
The time tracker you'll love!
- #5 in Best Apps for Tracking Time
- Editor's Choice
- In App Purchases
Videos And Screenshots
Now available in three flavors.
Hours Personal - lets you easily track time for personal use.
Hours Professional - enables freelancers and entrepreneurs to track time on projects and invoice for their time.
Hours Teams - enables collective tracking for team members working on a project.
"The Perfect iPhone Time Tracking App" - Forbes
"Surprisingly pleasant to use…well-thought-out interface" - TechCrunch
“The world’s easiest way of tracking your time.” - 9to5Mac
Best New Apps - Apple
With a visual timeline, smart reminders, reporting, and an easy to use interface crafted by an Apple Design Award winning team, Hours lets you:
- Choose between the Professional, Team and Personal version based on the features you need
- Easily create simple timers that track tasks real time or use our timesheet option for after the fact time entry
- Start/stop/switch timers with one tap
- Edit the visual timeline to quickly identify and correct mistakes
- Sync your time across multiple devices including Apple Watch and Hours Web
- Invoice for your time with the Professional and Team versions
- Use Siri to start and stop time tracking
Please email us if you have any questions or suggestions to improve the app: email@example.com
Hours offers an "Hours Pro" monthly subscription for $7.99 per month and an “Hours Pro” yearly subscription for $79.99 annually. When you purchase a subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
Hours also offers an "Hours Personal” subscription for $29.99 annually. When you purchase a subscription, it will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account and will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
To manage your subscription, (including upgrading, downgrading and deactivating auto-renewal), go to the Account Settings screen after purchase. Instructions are available at: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202039
Terms of Service: https://hourstimetracking.com/terms-of-service/
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games