Utilize the Best Apps to Help Protect the Ocean
Pollutants threaten ocean life and we are impacted by it
- 1. Pollutants Make This a Big Challenge
- 2. Where Apps Come Into Play
- 3. What We Throw Away Makes a Difference
- 4. There Are Good Signs to be Found
- 5. "People on the coast are now being very careful about the use of pesticides," he said. "Some of the most important marine fisheries have been heavily negatively affected by human activities, and there's big concern of trash getting into waterways. But conservationist efforts and farmers using practices that cut down on pollution are showing promise, and that's a good sign."
I am a journalist with 30-plus years of experience working for daily, weekly, and bi-weekly publications. I've written for pretty much every section in the daily newspaper I currently work for in Nebraska, including the religion page, sports, editorial, news, features and special sections. I've also won awards for my photography and am excited to be part of the appgrooves team. I am recently engaged and looking forward to marrying my future wife in about seven months or so, provided all our plans fall into place. When I'm not working, I enjoy fantasy baseball, disc golf, and working out, although working out isn't really all that enjoyable, to be honest. In my younger years I played bass and fronted a Christian rock band and still love to sing to this day, though opportunities are scarce beyond the shower or church service. I like to travel each year to California to visit my brother and his wife and take in my old neighborhood. I also enjoy visiting my brother at his beloved Alamo.