Coronavirus Creates New Landscape for Some Businesses
Firms are trying to navigate through uncharted waters
Apps Mentioned in VideoClick on an app to see more details
Health Information at Your Fingertips—CDC 24/7500K+ Downloads
LiveHealth Online Mobile
The LHO app gives mobile users an easy way to connect with a live doctor.500K+ Downloads
Table of contents
- 1. Uber’s no contact, leave at door delivery options
- 2. Lyft Spells Out its New Policies
- 3. Sometimes Companies Fumble the Ball
- 4. Addressing employee and product shortages
- 5. Lifting paywalls so people stay connected through arts & culture
- 6. Cable Companies are Cutting Low-Income Users Some Slack
- 7. “Expect to pay for a better residential or business service” says DeMorrow. When AppGrooves asked how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted sales of the book she released in January, she said last weekend sales tripled in volume. The Upbeat, Organized Home Office is available on Amazon where it is listed as a #1 bestseller in home based small businesses.
Apps Mentioned in ArticleClick on an app to see more details
Lyft - Rideshare, Bikes, Scooters & Transit
Get matched with a nearby driver — you’ll be on your way in minutes.10M+ Downloads
About the Appventurer
After 5 years of writing the nationally lauded, Denver Private Investigator Blog as Chief Content Officer of Ross Investigators Susanna Speier is transitioning to health care journalism, freelance content writing and multimedia scripts.
Prior to covering the Rocky Mountain Region private investigator industry, Susanna wrote feature articles for the Poynter Institute, Daily Beast, Scientific American, SpaceDOTcom and The Denver Post. She also has a handful of theater and film industry bylines and earned her BA at Hampshire College and her MFA at Brooklyn College, C.U.N.Y.
App-wise Susanna likes to think of herself an early tester and a late adapter. As an AppGrooves Enterprise Reporter, she gravitates to stories about apps designed to maximize time management and productivity. She is also interested in apps to empower women, freelancers, minorities & people living with chronic medical conditions. Susanna is also a cat mom, reluctant runner and handwritten letter writing enthusiast.