Coronavirus Creates New Landscape for Some Businesses
Firms are trying to navigate through uncharted waters
Apps Mentioned in VideoClick on an app to see more details
Table of Contents
- 1. Uber’s no contact, leave at door delivery options
- 2. Lyft Spells Out its New Policies
- 3. Sometimes Companies Fumble the Ball
- 4. Addressing employee and product shortages
- 5. Lifting paywalls so people stay connected through arts & culture
- 6. Cable Companies are Cutting Low-Income Users Some Slack
- 7. “Expect to pay for a better residential or business service” says DeMorrow. When AppGrooves asked how the COVID-19 pandemic impacted sales of the book she released in January, she said last weekend sales tripled in volume. The Upbeat, Organized Home Office is available on Amazon where it is listed as a #1 bestseller in home based small businesses.
Apps Mentioned in ArticleClick on an app to see more details
Lyft - Rideshare, Bikes, Scooters & TransitGet matched with a nearby driver — you’ll be on your way in minutes.4.9 Ratings 11M+ Reviews 10M+ DownloadsFree Feature Rich Fresh 1M+ Reviews
$2.5 OffFirst 10 Rides With Lyft
$20 OffFirst Journey Booked with Lyft
$3 OffFirst 6 Rides with Lyft
40% OffNew Customers on Lyft
$4 OffFirst 4 Rides With Lyft
$5 OffFirst 3 Rides With Lyft
15% OffAll Rides on Lyft Pink Upgrade
$10 OFFRides At Lyft
About the Appventurer
After 5 years of writing the nationally lauded, Denver Private Investigator Blog as Chief Content Officer of Ross Investigators Susanna Speier is transitioning to health care journalism, freelance content writing and multimedia scripts.
Prior to covering the Rocky Mountain Region private investigator industry, Susanna wrote feature articles for the Poynter Institute, Daily Beast, Scientific American, SpaceDOTcom and The Denver Post. She also has a handful of theater and film industry bylines and earned her BA at Hampshire College and her MFA at Brooklyn College, C.U.N.Y.
App-wise Susanna likes to think of herself an early tester and a late adapter. As an AppGrooves Enterprise Reporter, she gravitates to stories about apps designed to maximize time management and productivity. She is also interested in apps to empower women, freelancers, minorities & people living with chronic medical conditions. Susanna is also a cat mom, reluctant runner and handwritten letter writing enthusiast.
Latest Articles by Susanna Speier
If you’re working from home now and the foreseeable future, how do you plan to improve your home in ways to maximize safety, health and productivity?
With shelter in place in many states, gyms, trails, and parks are closed. Can a yoga app provide the same fitness benefits?
How do you find the tools to tell your story? Here’s what some of the best storytellers out there have to say.
Many companies who deal directly with the public, such as Uber and Lyft, are coming up with policies on the fly to do what's fair and safe during this pandemic.
Whether you’re preparing to deliver a presentation to a small conference room or to a large stadium, experts agree that preparation is critical.
Two-thirds of cohabiters who want to get married someday cite either their own or their partner’s finances as the reason they’re not engaged or married.