AppGrooves finds and reviews the Best Apps & Games from 600+ life goal categories. Learn more.
Video & TV Cast | Fire TV - Web Video Browser
Browser for Fire TV to stream webvideos, online movies, livestreams in HD
- In App Purchases
Videos And Screenshots
*** This app only works with a Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick ***
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream or cast any video you want on your Fire TV. Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Fire TV. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Fire TV immediately.
>>> IMPORTANT NOTES, PLEASE READ
* NOT SUPPORTED Videos: Flash video, Google Play movies, Netflix, Amazon and HBO and other DRM protected videos web-videos, online-movies, livestreams and live-tv shows.
* Please test your websites and videos in the free edition! If casting fails, upgrading will NOT make it work magically.
* The app does NOT mirror your full Android device, it just pushes the video part of a website to your Fire TV.
* To play mp4, m3u8 or other videofiles directly on Fire TV just enter or paste the full video-url in the browser address bar.
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your Android device before the link gets detected for casting.
* If you use Android 5.0 or later, please make sure to install the latest official Google WebView Update from the Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.webview
* If the connection does not work, please try to restart your Android device, Fire TV and wifi router.
* If a specific web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show does not cast, please check our FAQ or send the website and video link to email@example.com by using the report feature in the app. We will try to add support for your video as soon as possible. Leaving negative Play Store reviews without any information about your issue will not give us a chance to help you.
* Security Note: For your safety Video & TV cast only needs minimal Android permissions to work. Unlike others we do NOT access your identity data, accounts, device id, phone status, gps location or contacts. Please always check the required app permissions before you trust and install any Android app.
* Refunds: Only within 24 hours after purchase. Please submit the Google Purchase ID.
>>> QUICK START GUIDE
1) Wait some seconds until the red icon in the menu bar changes to a filled white icon. If your Fire TV is not found, please restart the app.
2) Google your favorite video (e.g. on youtube) or enter the video-url directly in the browser address bar by tapping on the pen icon in the menu bar.
3) Wait some seconds until the video link (mp4, m3u8, etc.) is shown below the browser. If "No videolink found to cast" stays, please play the video locally in the browser first and open it in fullscreen mode, then wait some seconds.
4) After the link is detected tap on "Tap here to cast" below the browser and casting will start.
5) Enjoy your web-video, online-movie, livestream or live-tv show and share our app on Twitter or Facebook :)
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
If you have suggestions or discover any problems with Video & TV Cast, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will help you as soon as we can.
If you like the app, please support us by giving a 5-star rating on Google Play. Thank you for all your support!
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon, Fire TV or any other trademark mentioned here.
With Video & TV Cast you can browse through the web and stream any video you want on your Amazon Fire TV (movies, tv shows, sports, music and more). Just navigate to your favorite website and send the embedded video with a single tap to your Amazon Fire TV. The discovered video will be shown below the browser. A tap on the video link will send it to your Amazon Fire TV immediately. Streaming personal media from your device is also supported.
>>> Important Notes
* The app only works with a Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick.
* iTunes movies, Flash video and DRM protected videos like Amazon Prime, Netflix, Hulu, Vudu, DirecTV, Xfinity, HBO now are not supported!
* Please test your favorite videos with the free edition before upgrading!
* The app streams only the video part of a website and not the whole website content (No screen or tab mirroring!).
* Sometimes it is necessary to play the video on your iPad or iPhone first before it gets discovered by the app for streaming. It may also be neccessary to start casting multiple times until it works with specific videos.
* If a video is not working at all, please check the FAQ on the app startpage. If that does not help you, please drop us an email before leaving a negative comment on the App Store. We will try to add support for that website as soon as possible.
>>> UPGRADE FEATURES (available as in-app purchases)
* Premium Edition: Unlocks all of the features listed here. Also future features are included, so you do not have to pay for them when they are released in an updated app version.
* Remote Playbar: A remote control that allows you to fast forward or rewind videos while browsing. It syncs across all your iPads & iPhones that are connected to the same Fire TV. So your video can be controlled by different users in the same room.
* Personal Media: Cast unlimited personal photos, videos and music directly from your device or from cloud services like iCloud and Dropbox.
* Ad-Blocker: Blocks ads & popups on most websites and removes the sponsoring ads from the app. You can update and enable/disable ad-blocking at any time in the settings.
* Bookmarks: Save unlimited website bookmarks. Synchronize and transfer them between different TV Cast apps and iOS devices by using backup and restore via iCloud.
* Desktop Mode: Change the browser user-agent and cloak your iPhone/iPad as a desktop PC to load the desktop website instead of a mobile website. Please note that this will NOT enable video casting on websites that serve Flash videos in desktop mode.
* Change Homepage: Set your personal homepage in the settings.
>>> A MESSAGE FROM THE DEVELOPERS
Countless websites have been reported to us and we already support more than 90% of all videos on the internet. But still we know that things can get even better. Your feedback and priorities will drive our work ahead, and you’ll see new features and more supported websites in our next app updates.
Disclaimer: This app is not affiliated with Amazon or any other trademark mentioned here.
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games