AppGrooves offers Best 10 Apps & Games for over 600 categories so you don’t have to. Learn more.
easy to usein 753 reviews
Easy to use and easy to connect. I love it more than the way I used my Bluetooth before.
usefulin 754 reviews
Very useful and accurate. Make sure the tracker is always charged before leaving home.
many permissionsin 262 reviews
I can't delete it. Don't want it. It is useless to me and asks too many permissions
annoying notificationsin 25 reviews
Waisting my time, battery, annoying notifications,
great featuresin 23 reviews
Great App with great features, especially the listen on your phone feature. Love it!
convenient appin 11 reviews
Its a very convenient app where all is just a matter a touch away
, TVs, and speakers registered on the server.
- Remotely control and check the status of devices registered through a Wi-Fi AP.
- Group multiple devices into a Mode and control them simultaneously.
- Configure your device settings, including the time and operating conditions, and operate them automatically.
- Invite others to a location where devices are registered to enable shared control.
- The notification feature allows you to receive status information about your device.
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
- RAM size : 2GB over
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app service. For optional permissions, the default functionality of the service is turned on, but not allowed.
[Required access permissions]
• Location: Find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE.
Automate actions using GPS.
(GPS is optional.)
[Optional access permissions]
• Camera: Scan QR codes.
• Contacts: Verify user information that will be delivered while transferring files.
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control function using microphone.
• Storage: Save and use plugins and app data, and transfer content and files via the app.
• Phone: Check for app updates, identify the user's country, and transfer content and files via the app.
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.
Checkout These Best Alternatives to SmartThings
1.7.31-25April 29, 2019 Improved usability and stability.
1.7.29-66April 7, 2019 This release brings you usability and reliability enhancements:
● Improved navigation menu
● Convenient management of rooms, devices, and automations.
● Enjoy many other improvements!
1.7.27-25February 17, 2019 Welcome to the new SmartThings app!
This release brings you a fresh new look and a streamlined view of your home, while keeping all the features used to monitor, control, and automate your home from anywhere in the world. We've also simplified the process for finding new devices to add.
To learn more about these changes, please see "How to use" menu in the app.
1.7.21-25December 23, 2018 This release brings continued focus on incorporating your feedback to improve overall quality.
1.7.20-25November 28, 2018 We’ve been hard at work making the SmartThings app better for you. This release brings you:
- Battery optimization is enabled (Android 8.0 or later) and you can see the details in Notices menu.
- Improved Wi-Fi support with the latest generation of SmartThings Hub
- Launch of Singtel home monitoring service (Singapore only)
- General bug fixes
1.7.17-25October 23, 2018 We’ve been hard at work making the SmartThings app better for you. This release brings you:
- Minor improvements to Custom Automations
- General bug fixes
Feedback or Complaints? AppGrooves helps you contact the developer directly.
Please contact below.
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games
Did you Like this app?