AppGrooves finds and reviews the Best Apps & Games from 600+ life goal categories. Learn more.
Period Tracker Clue - Ovulation and Cycle Calendar
Clue: the period, fertility and ovulation tracker that isn't pink or full of ads
- #13 in Best Apps for Women's Health & Newborn Care
- Editor's Choice
- Feature Rich
- In App Purchases
- 1M+ Reviews
Videos And Screenshots
This is the Clue approach to period tracking: scientific, straightforward, empowering, and definitely not pink.
Clue Period and Ovulation Tracker Top Features:
· Free period tracker, ovulation tracker, and fertility tracker
· Period predictions for your next three cycles
· Log your symptoms, flow, moods and more
· Ovulation app to track ovulation tests and your BBT
· Calendar reminders for upcoming periods, ovulation and PMS
· Forecasts for your recurring symptoms, like upcoming cramps, pain, and headaches
· A period calendar with your menstruation, ovulation and fertile days
· Log and set birth control pill reminders
· A cycle analysis of your period lengths to observe trends and irregularities
· Menstrual health tips curated for you that explain your symptoms
Period Tracker, Menstrual Calendar & Ovulation Calculator:
· Period, fertile day and ovulation predictions always let you know what’s coming
· A period diary to log your period days, flow and the menstrual products you use
· Set up calendar reminders before your next period, ovulation and PMS
· Ovulation calculator and fertility friend to help you get pregnant if you’re trying to conceive
Cycle Analysis, Menstrual Health Tips & Forecasts for your Symptoms:
· An analysis tab to keep track of your period lengths and cycle variations
· See the symptoms you tracked in relation to your menstrual cycle
· Find recurrent patterns in your symptoms and get forecasts for cramps, pain & more
· Bring the Clue Period Tracker app to your healthcare provider and have your period history available.
A progressive period app built for everyone with a menstrual cycle:
· Inclusive, gender-neutral language and values that benefit a diverse community
· Built by a mission-driven, female-led team
· The free period app with an award-winning, clean design
· Helpful for people managing their PCOS or irregular cycles
· Just started menstruating? The Clue Cycle Tracker is a useful free period tracker for teens
Helloclue.com – your honest and edgy menstrual encyclopedia with answers to all of your period and sex questions.
Hormonal – Clue’s popular podcast that dives deep into hormones and the menstrual cycle.
Note: Clue Period Tracker & Ovulation app should not be used as a contraceptive.
Clue Period Tracker – the menstrual cycle tracker and period app that’s different! Simplify your period tracking and menstrual health once and for all—join over 15 million people who are using Clue as a trusted period and ovulation tracker, period calendar and ovulation app.
We’re not only backed by science; we’ve got period tracking down to a science. Track your menstrual cycle with Clue to learn more about your body, mind, and self.
** The recommended period and fertility tracking app by Healthline, The Cut, and Obstetrics & Gynecology, a publication of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG) **
Period & Cycle Tracking:
+ Get accurate period predictions for your next three cycles
+ Track your period days, flow, menstrual products or birth control method
+ Log your symptoms – like PMS and cramps – so you know when to expect them again
+ 30+ tracking categories to paint a holistic picture of your health in relation to your cycle
+ Easily set up calendar reminders for your period, PMS, ovulation, birth control pill or more
+ Cycle analysis to view your cycle lengths and period history
+ Health insights that can explain your cycle and help identify regularities and irregularities
+ Integration with Healthkit, including Health App, Touch ID, and Today Extension
Fertility & Ovulation Tracking:
+ Log your Body Basal Temperature (BBT) to help estimate ovulation
+ Set up reminders for upcoming fertile days and ovulation predictions
** If you love Clue, you’ll love subscribing to Clue Plus! Your subscription: **
+ Keeps the app and content free for anyone who can’t pay
+ Proves that people care about data privacy—and are willing to support companies that keep data private
+ Contributes to Clue-funded menstrual health research
After you choose one of our plans and confirm your purchase, the payment will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes Account. Once purchased, subscriptions will automatically renew unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
If you decide to renew your subscription, your account will be charged the same amount you paid for your initial subscription within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period. At any time you can manage your subscription and turn off auto-renewal by going to the Account Settings on your device after the purchase.
Note: Clue should *not* be used as a contraceptive.
Get answers to your questions about periods, sex, and menstrual health at helloclue.com
Send your feedback, questions, and suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms of Service: https://www.helloclue.com/terms.html
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games