AppGrooves offers Best 10 Apps & Games for over 600 categories so you don’t have to. Learn more.
challengingin 2,167 reviews
The puzzles vary from day to day keeping it interesting, and some get really challenging
addictivein 1,280 reviews
Very addictive, I have my favourite games that get me hooked trying to beat my own scores
helpfulin 654 reviews
The reminder feature is helpful to keep you playing. It's not difficult to use. But fun
brain exercisein 320 reviews
It soooo cool and easy to use!! Really great and actually very good for brain exercise!!
good varietyin 200 reviews
Good variety of puzzles with several ways to organise and monitor your progress.
educationalin 123 reviews
Love this app its truly for brain training improvement and educational
With brain games made in partnership with academics from leading universities like Cambridge and NYU, and more than 12m downloads, Peak is the ultimate brain training experience.
It takes just 10 minutes a day to complete a brain training workout. And, with 45 brain games for adults, and new brain training workouts every day, there is always a fun challenge waiting for you.
- Free brain games to challenge your Memory, Attention, Math, Problem Solving, Mental Agility, Language, Coordination, Creativity and Emotion Control.
- Learn which categories your brain excels in, and compete with friends by comparing your brainmap and brain game performance.
- Coach, the personal trainer for your brain, helps you track your progress and improve.
- Cognitive brain training with games from expert researchers at Cambridge University, NYU and more.
- Works offline so you can enjoy Peak brain games wherever you are.
- Selected by Google as Editor's Choice.
- More than 45 brain games available and regular updates to keep you challenged.
- Get personalised brain training workouts and in-depth insights with Peak Pro.
- Get access to Peak Advanced Training modules: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
“Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.” - The Guardian
“Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.” - The Wall Street Journal
“The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.” - Techworld
DEVELOPED BY NEUROSCIENTISTS
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
Follow us - twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us - facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us - peak.net
Say hi - firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Payment Policy - http://www.peak.net/payment-policy
People who viewed this app also viewed
Checkout These Best Alternatives to Peak – Brain Games & Training
Feedback or Complaints? AppGrooves helps you contact the developer directly.
Please contact below.
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games
Did you Like this app?