AppGrooves finds and reviews the Best Apps & Games from 600+ life goal categories. Learn more.
OFFICIAL SUNBURN APP
Download the free OFFICIAL SUNBURN APP now !
- 86% positive reviews
- In App Purchases
Videos And Screenshots
Stay connected to Sunburn on their official app.
Do fun things:
- Check out the in-app social feed for live updates and videos.
- Boost your comments with Superstars, become a Top 3 Fan, and be seen by Sunburn.
- Join exciting contests for a chance to win amazing prizes like meeting Sunburn, event tickets, and more…
- Watch cool videos.
- Follow Sunburn on social media.
- Listen to the FREE built-in playlist and add more songs from your personal library, Spotify.
Download the Sunburn app now and #BeSeen!
Sunburn is amongst the world’s biggest music festivals. Sunburn Goa is ranked as big as Tomorrowland and Ultra Miami festival as per IMS APAC Business Report 2014. Started in 2007 as 3-day music festival, Sunburn is an eclectic mix of music, entertainment, experiences, celebration and lifestyle that has seeded music tourism in India starting with Goa. In the past nine years of its existence, Sunburn has brought together renowned Indian and international artists to entertain hundreds of thousands of dance music lovers through its various formats that reach out to fans across India & Asia. Sunburn caters to a wide Indian and International audience and has positioned India as a prime dance festival destination to the world. Sunburn Campus, Sunburn Reload, Sunburn Arena, and Sunburn Goa, Sunburn Mumbai, and Sunburn Delhi, are some of the live event formats. Sunburn also launched ‘Sunburn on Air’; its weekly podcast with special EDM sets created by the world’s top EDM artists. Sunburn has extended and diversified beyond the festival in Goa into cities like Mumbai, Delhi, Bengaluru and Chennai. Other formats under the Sunburn umbrella include arena gigs, club gigs, campus gigs and the newest edition called ‘Sunburn Reload’ which are specially designed and customized to cater to as many dance music fans, giving them a piece of Sunburn in their very own town. Sunburn has brought down no less than 9 of the world’s top 10 DJs over the past couple of years to India, including the likes of Swedish House Mafia, Tiesto, Avicii, Hardwell, Deadmau5, Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, Afrojack and Nicky Romero. Reaching out to all the yearning fans across the nation, Sunburn is all set to give its fans the best experience of their lifetime over and again.
About Percept Live
Percept Live, established in the year 2012, is the subsidiary of Percept Limited. It owns and manages all the intellectual properties created in the live entertainment, sports, fashion, digital and media space. Percept has been in the ‘ideas’ business for the past 30 years and has been instrumental in creating many legendary ‘intellectual properties’ in the past for its clients. The creation of a dedicated ‘intellectual properties’ business was but a further extension to Percept’s existing knowledge and expertise in the entertainment, media and communications domain with a vision to convert path breaking innovative ideas into assets in order to create long term value for all its stakeholders.
• Sunburn – One of the world’s biggest dance music festivals
• Bollyboom – World’s first and biggest Bollywood dance music festival
• Windsong – A drive away, camping music festival
• FLY – International live music festival cutting across multiple genres
• Fight Night –India’s first indoor boxing bouts between leading Indian and international boxers
• Champions of the World – A platform that brings together the most celebrated super icons in the arenas of sports, cinema, music, business entertainment and entrepreneurship.
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games