AppGrooves finds and reviews the Best Apps & Games from 600+ life goal categories. Learn more.
Microsoft Outlook: Organize Your Email & Calendar
Send secure mail and files with ease. Organize your contacts & weekly schedule.
- Featured as "Manage your inbox" in Productivity
- Editor's Choice
- Feature Rich
- 1M+ Reviews
Videos And Screenshots
Email friends, family and colleagues from multiple accounts on one app and see what matters most first with the Focused inbox that keeps the important messages on top. Switch between your emails and calendar to schedule your next meeting or share your availability with just a few taps. Email a document from your Files list and attach it easily.
Microsoft Outlook provides seamless inbox management that enables you to work on the go. Outlook includes Word, Excel and PowerPoint integrations to help you manage and send files without hassle.
Customize email and calendar tools so you can stay on top of your busy day. Organize tasks, your inbox, schedules and more - everything you need is only a tap away.
Outlook for Android works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com, Gmail and Yahoo Mail.
MICROSOFT OUTLOOK FEATURES:
One Place – Email, Calendar, Contacts & Files
• Email, calendar, contacts and files are all together in one place.
• Calendar and file access right from your inbox.
• Features to work on the go, like Word, Excel, PowerPoint and OneNote integrations.
• Microsoft Office documents are accessible from Outlook, stored locally or on OneDrive.
Organized – Email & Day Planner Management
• Outlook helps you stay on top of your day with customized calendar and email tools.
• Email inbox management displays your most important messages first and enables swipe gestures and smart filters.
• Use as a day organizer & share calendars to easily coordinate schedules.
• Schedules of your favorite sports & TV shows through Bing calendars.
Intelligent – Calendar & Inbox Organizer
• Outlook tools anticipate your needs to help you stay focused.
• Email manager highlights actions for you through @mentions.
• Calendar automatically updates with travel, bill payment and delivery information.
• Focused inbox keeps important emails and conversations front and center.
• Email organizer group same subject emails for easier tracking.
Secure – Safe Email Management & Spam Protection
• Microsoft Outlook protects your information with enterprise-grade security.
• Email management with built-in protection against viruses and spam.
• Outlook has advanced protection to keep your messages safe from phishing attacks and other online threats.
• Microsoft’s enterprise grade security and privacy keeps your email, calendar, contacts and files safe.
Get management for contacts, email, work schedule, files and more with Microsoft Outlook today.
Here's what you'll love about Outlook for iOS:
- Focus on the right things with our smart inbox - we help you sort between messages you need to act on straight away and everything else.
- Swipe to quickly schedule, delete and archive messages.
- Share your meeting availability with just a tap and easily find times to meet with others.
- Find everything you're looking for with our new search experience, including files, contacts, and your upcoming trips.
- View and attach any file from your email, OneDrive, Dropbox, and more, without having to download them to your phone.
- Bring all the apps you love in Outlook, including Facebook, Evernote, Trello, and more.
- Open Word, Excel, or other Office document attachments to edit them directly in the corresponding app and attach them back to an email.
Outlook for iOS works with Microsoft Exchange, Office 365, Outlook.com (including Hotmail and MSN), Gmail, Yahoo Mail, and iCloud.
To make an in-app purchase of an Office 365 Home or Personal subscription, open the app, go to Settings, and tap on Upgrade next to your Outlook.com or Hotmail.com account. Subscriptions begin at $6.99 a month in the US, and can vary by region. With an Office 365 subscription, you get 1TB of storage for each user, access to all features in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint on iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch, and you can install Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote on PCs or Macs.
Office 365 subscriptions purchased from the app will be charged to your iTunes account and will automatically renew within 24 hours prior to the end of the current subscription period, unless auto-renewal is disabled beforehand. To manage your subscriptions or to disable auto-renewal, after purchase, go to your iTunes account settings. A subscription cannot be cancelled during the active subscription period. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
Privacy and Cookies: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games