AppGrooves offers Best 10 Apps & Games for over 600 categories so you don’t have to. Learn more.
Video & Screenshots
A collection of apps certified for trouble-free & fun living
Every app in the AppGrooves Top 10 must pass a careful quality check. We dig deep to ensure each app you find is the exact app you need.Best 10 Memory Building Games
“Meister Cody – Talasia" is the only online math game for grade school children that has a scientifically-based supporting effect in overcoming math weakness and dyscalculia.
Developed together with the Institute for Psychology of Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster (Germany), “Meister Cody - Talasia“ significantly improves math skills in just 6 weeks!
Meister Cody - Talasia just got even better:
-Based on customer feedback, we added more time for children when they reach higher levels of the crystal ball and infinite tower exercises. This should help even more with motivation
- Resized buttons for better handling on small screens
- Help from the scholar: When your child needs extra help, Meister Cody automatically notices and explains with animation a new way of thinking about how to solve the problem. We're validating the effectiveness of these personal coachings in a scientific study
- Increased motivation: children are rewarded 300 extra coins when they take the assessment
-We published more research in the latest Journal of Learning Disabilities
-We updated email preferences in the parent portal. Now you can select to receive information about training progress, gold coin hunt progress, CODY assessment results, inactivity notification and/or newsletter. You can also update your child’s teacher about progress
Dive into the adventurous world of "Meister Cody – Talasia" together with your child. Each day you’ll take an exciting adventure framed by a new chapter. The monthly training costs are less than a trip to the movies and will have a lifelong impact.
What "Meister Cody - Talasia" offers:
- Parents tell us their children are not afraid of numbers anymore and they practice math voluntarily thanks to an exciting story and rewards
- Enthusiasm included: we teach children math the playful way
- Adaptable math practice based on your child’s skill level
- Development of cognitive skills associated with dyscalculia and math weakness
- No risk - the first four learning units are free of charge and additional units are available for $4.99/week (cancel at anytime)
- An optional 40-minute pre and post assessment that evaluates dyscalculia and math weakness, created, validated and published by the Institute for Psychology at the Westphalian Wilhelms-University of Münster
- Markedly improved math performance: 6 weeks of training, 3 days a week, 30 minutes a day
- 19 different research based mini-games in a beautifully animated story
- Daily email updates regarding your child’s learning progress
- Interim evaluations to check current level of performance
- 24/7 personal customer support (phone, email)
- Based on 6 years of scientific research
- Optimized by teachers and students
For more information about "Meister Cody – Talasia“, please visit www.meistercody.com, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a toll-free call at 1-800-371-2809 (US) or +49 211 730 635 11 (rest of the world).
4.6.3February 25, 2019 Fine tuning: Teachers may now decide if students should train for 30 minutes per day or unlimited.
Works again: Treasure Chest and Fish Friends are fully functional. Thanks for letting us know about the bug.
4.6.1February 5, 2019 - This release prepares Meister Cody for research studies in 95 schools. Many thanks to participating children and parents.
- Math didactic improvements: removed 10 block field from 5 exercises and added labels to 1 exercise.
4.6.0January 9, 2019 New comfort leveling that adapts with lightening speed. A few exercises adapt and level even more precisely.
Didactic approved: thanks to a math didactician's 45-page Talasia analysis, our exercises are even more helpful for your child.
Teacher dashboard: teacher-friendly administration for the classroom. Want to use Meister Cody in your classroom? E-mail email@example.com
Feedback or Complaints? AppGrooves helps you contact the developer directly.
Please contact below.
Best 10 Memory Building Games
Sharpen your mind with a brain memory game workout. Search free memory games for kids, adults, and seniors. Make it fun to improve your focus and concentration.20 apps
Best 10 Vocabulary Building Games
Learning new words is fun with vocabulary games. Vocabulary building games are a great way to help children learn the building blocks of a strong vocabulary.259 apps
Best 10 Baby & Toddler Learning Games
Keep your kids excited and involved with the best toddler and baby learning games. Children learn best when they’re engaged and having fun.1,535 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for Preschool Kids
Make learning fun! Get your kids ready for school with fantastic educational games geared towards your preschooler.868 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for Kindergarten Kids
Educate and entertain your young children. Educational games for preschool kids teach children how to follow the rules and develop forward-thinking skills.657 apps
Best 10 Alphabet Learning Games
Satisfy your alphabet hungry kid with ABC learning games. Instill confidence in your child and have fun teaching your toddler with alphabet learning games.510 apps
Best 10 Games for Learning Math
Learning math just got easier with fun, cool math learning games. Math games for kids make learning and practicing math concepts entertaining and enjoyable.1,123 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for 1st Grade
Fun, interactive educational first-grade reading and math games will keep your kids engaged. Get your kids excited about reading, spelling, math and more.279 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for 2nd Grade
Keep your 2nd graders love of learning alive. Support in-class instruction at home with fun, interactive educational games for 2nd graders.313 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for 3rd Grade
Give your 3rd grader an educational boost. Sharpen your child’s analytical and critical thinking skills with fun, interactive educational games for 3rd graders.249 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for 4th Grade
Fourth grade is a crucial learning time for kids. Supplement and support your child’s education with fun, interactive specifically designed 4th-grade games.250 apps
Best 10 Educational Games for 5th Grade
Help your upper elementary 5th-grade student master his subjects at school. 5th-grade games will help your child excel at 5th-grade math and reading.249 apps
Best 10 Games for Learning Animals
Teach your child to bark like a dog and meow like a cat. Baby and toddler animal games will help your child learn all about the wonderful world of animals.452 apps
Best 10 Games for Learning to Count
Be the ultimate counting teacher with games for learning to count. Counting games will teach your child how to count and recognize numbers as they play.456 apps
Best 10 Games for Learning to Read
Reading games promote and build early phonics and reading comprehension skills. Help your child establish a solid foundation for academic success.401 apps
Best 10 Games for Learning Spanish
Turn the drudgery of learning to speak Spanish into fun. Spanish learning games are a playful, easy way to quickly build vocabulary and practice.276 apps
Best 10 Games for Learning to Spell
Spelling games for kids are a clever hands-on way to teach your kids to spell. Games for learning to spell are the perfect tools to make spelling fun!250 apps
- baby games
- after school
- pbs kids
- math games
- toddler games
- games of the month
- games for kids
- cool math games
- paw patrol
- baldi's basics in education
- boy games
- kids games for boys
- games for toddlers
- multiplication games
- insomnia cookies
- abc games for kids
- preschool games
- peppa pig
- daniel tiger
- games for babies
- see more
AppGrooves is your all-inclusive guide to the newest, hottest apps and games