Facebook_pixel
Kids' Puzzles

Kids' Puzzles

About Fun

Favourite game of jigsaw puzzles with beautiful original cartoon pictures

4.2 Ratings 31K+ Reviews 5M+ Downloads
Sorry, there are no coupons for this app. You can request a coupon or check out similar offers from AppGrooves.

About Kids' Puzzles

Favourite game of jigsaw puzzles with beautiful original cartoon pictures
see more about Kids' Puzzles

Ratings & Reviews

4.2
30.6K+ Ratings
  1. 5
    64+%
  2. 4
    17+%
  3. 3
    7+%
  4. 2
    3+%
  5. 1
    9+%
Write a Review
  • Jan 18, 2021

    By Daksh Yadav
    It is a wonderful game and l liked it very much because it has cartoons and fairy tales puzzles which are so beautiful.
  • Great for preschool and lower elementary Aug 24, 2019

    By Shels922
    I have purchased all of the puzzles. Want to keep that in mind as you read this review. My kids have loved this for many years. It is geared towards younger kids. Best for preschool age and lower elementary. I really like how you can choose the size of puzzle piece. That allows my three-year-old to enjoy it as well as my six-year-old. I really like the massive amount puzzle choices and categories.
    more
  • Where is the unicorn puzzle that was advertised in the set? Jul 21, 2019

    By jamieeleanor
    We like all of the puzzles but my daughter was very unhappy bc the unicorn puzzle that was advertised as the cover puzzle for the set wasn’t in the set. This was not good and wasn’t true advertising.
  • Alright Feb 2, 2020

    By Ima take a shot of that nevo
    Great puzzles for kids needs more interactive material tho
  • Best Dec 3, 2019

    By WI gma
    My 3 and 5 year old granddaughters can do these for hours if I let them. Very well done app!
  • Jan 4, 2019

    By Sabrina Johansen
    Only 1 category is free and you get a 30 second ad after every single puzzle completion. I have absolutely no issues with watching ads for a free game but this is for children for crying out loud, they have the attention span of a gnat and it causes them to click on all kinds of things. Sure I could pay but it just doesn't seem worth the price.
    more
  • Jan 25, 2021

    By Niraj Kumar
    I give 1 star because only animal puzzle is open and other puzzle want money this is a stupid game I can't like it
  • Doesn’t allow family sharing! Feb 17, 2021

    By csp143
    Purchased all puzzles on my son’s iPad and since we have family sharing set up, I went to add them to my daughter’s but the app developer does not allow for the family sharing and wants me to purchase the whole set again! Not paying another $30 when we should be able to use what we already purchased!
    more
  • Jan 6, 2021

    By Stephanie Agenbag
    How horrible. Why would you want to purchase each puzzle theme separately. Ridiculous
  • Oct 7, 2018

    By Rebecca Versteeg
    My daughter actually loves it. I hate that they get 2% of the puzzles to do free but then you have to pay to unlock the other 98% of the puzzles. I'd rather pay a flat rate for the app and have everything unlocked.

No reviews available

  • Jan 18, 2021

    By Daksh Yadav
    It is a wonderful game and l liked it very much because it has cartoons and fairy tales puzzles which are so beautiful.
  • Great for preschool and lower elementary Aug 24, 2019

    By Shels922
    I have purchased all of the puzzles. Want to keep that in mind as you read this review. My kids have loved this for many years. It is geared towards younger kids. Best for preschool age and lower elementary. I really like how you can choose the size of puzzle piece. That allows my three-year-old to enjoy it as well as my six-year-old. I really like the massive amount puzzle choices and categories.
    more
  • Best Dec 3, 2019

    By WI gma
    My 3 and 5 year old granddaughters can do these for hours if I let them. Very well done app!
  • Dec 25, 2020

    By Stephen Adjei
    I like this game very much. My sisters can play only this game from 100% to 0%. So i like this game very very much.
  • Kids puzzles Mar 12, 2020

    By cheetah bear
    Kids puzzles are very very great because your kids get to learn and they win awards🤖
  • Where is the unicorn puzzle that was advertised in the set? Jul 21, 2019

    By jamieeleanor
    We like all of the puzzles but my daughter was very unhappy bc the unicorn puzzle that was advertised as the cover puzzle for the set wasn’t in the set. This was not good and wasn’t true advertising.
  • Alright Feb 2, 2020

    By Ima take a shot of that nevo
    Great puzzles for kids needs more interactive material tho
  • Oct 5, 2020

    By Lavanya Nitesh Raskar
    I have enjoyed that games so much but that other puzzle like family there are money so that's why I cannot play that games I like that game but other products won't want money so I am giving you only for star
  • It’s as expected Feb 5, 2020

    By BekahT4
    Lots of ads
  • Puzzles Oct 23, 2020

    By ehallen
    Boring
  • Sep 5, 2019

    By Morgan Gill
    Would be nice if we could get all the puzzle packs for free so the kids have a bigger variety to play other than two
  • Okay But too babyish May 18, 2019

    By sucked👎🏻
    I like the game but it is to easy for older kids
  • El Oct 4, 2020

    By jpadped
    Not enough free stuff to choose from
  • Fun puzzles. Inappropriate ads Jan 23, 2017

    By Aj123b
    My 3 year old loves the puzzles! I don't mind ads to make him wait and be patient, but they are violent and completely inappropriate for the target audience. I considered paying for removing adds but seems pricey and other reviewers say they've had glitches after paying $20? I'll keep looking for the perfect kid app
    more
  • Ads in a children's game?? Jan 31, 2015

    By MillerLiteBulb
    Great game..but every time my 2yo completes a puzzle, an ad pops up and he can't see his finished work..and then he gets frustrated because he'll accidentally press the screen in any place other than the tiny little "x" to close the ad and it opens iTunes....I'd rate 5 stars if there were no ads..
    more
  • Oct 7, 2018

    By Rebecca Versteeg
    My daughter actually loves it. I hate that they get 2% of the puzzles to do free but then you have to pay to unlock the other 98% of the puzzles. I'd rather pay a flat rate for the app and have everything unlocked.
  • Feb 3, 2019

    By Lisa Hayes
    I like this game, but it's not fair that people have to buy the other puzzle packs in this puzzle game, THEY SHOULD ALL BE FREE YOU MONEY HUNGRY JERKS!
  • Oct 5, 2019

    By XxGACHA GALAXYxX
    I like to learn puzzles that's why i download this but when i solve one puzzles it gets me back to the start and i restart again pls fix this game because i love puzzles pls!
  • I cannot find puzzle set Aug 17, 2019

    By --xxxxxxx
    I cannot find puzzle set I bought. It says it restored it, but cannot access it.
  • Sep 15, 2019

    By Sonia Sanchez
    I do not like the ads kids get frustrated when the game gets interupted i have to keep assisting her not good!
  • Jan 4, 2019

    By Sabrina Johansen
    Only 1 category is free and you get a 30 second ad after every single puzzle completion. I have absolutely no issues with watching ads for a free game but this is for children for crying out loud, they have the attention span of a gnat and it causes them to click on all kinds of things. Sure I could pay but it just doesn't seem worth the price.
    more
  • Jan 25, 2021

    By Niraj Kumar
    I give 1 star because only animal puzzle is open and other puzzle want money this is a stupid game I can't like it
  • Doesn’t allow family sharing! Feb 17, 2021

    By csp143
    Purchased all puzzles on my son’s iPad and since we have family sharing set up, I went to add them to my daughter’s but the app developer does not allow for the family sharing and wants me to purchase the whole set again! Not paying another $30 when we should be able to use what we already purchased!
    more
  • Jan 6, 2021

    By Stephanie Agenbag
    How horrible. Why would you want to purchase each puzzle theme separately. Ridiculous
  • Jan 16, 2020

    By drew macnamara
    Everything is pay. Can't even try out the game with my daughter to see if it entertains her or they are too easy.

What’s Groovy

What’s Subpar

Loading...

1 Coupon in Puzzle Games