Facebook_pixel
Bible Dictionary Offline

Bible Dictionary Offline

EasyGoing

Free Bible Dictionary Offline For Learn Biblical Words and Definition

4.5 Ratings 478 Reviews 100K+ Downloads

About Bible Dictionary Offline

Free Bible Dictionary Offline For Learn Biblical Words and Definition
see more about Bible Dictionary Offline

Ratings & Reviews

4.5
478 Ratings
  1. 5
    77%
  2. 4
    10%
  3. 3
    5%
  4. 2
    1%
  5. 1
    7%
  • Thankful Sep 5, 2020

    By Briannarva
    So much easy to understand any story, when you understand the characters.
    more
  • Jul 18, 2020

    By hydroshocksunwell
    I really like this especially for the fact that it uses the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because you don't have an option to purchase to remove ads.
    more
  • Jun 3, 2020

    By Andrews Ofori
    Love it soo much. But, it carries 92% words whilst the other 8% words are not available.
    more
  • May 28, 2020

    By Beatrice Morgan
    Offline,easy to use and has most words.love it
    more
  • Aug 28, 2020

    By Stanley Uche
    Beautiful, some words are not there but its really good
    more
  • Aug 29, 2019

    By DAVID Scott
    Words that I really needed to know the meaning of, it would always say no results. What's the point of being the Bible dictionary if you can't give me the meaning of the words.
    more

No reviews available

  • Thankful Sep 5, 2020

    By Briannarva
    So much easy to understand any story, when you understand the characters.
    more
  • Jun 3, 2020

    By Andrews Ofori
    Love it soo much. But, it carries 92% words whilst the other 8% words are not available.
    more
  • May 28, 2020

    By Beatrice Morgan
    Offline,easy to use and has most words.love it
    more
  • Aug 28, 2020

    By Stanley Uche
    Beautiful, some words are not there but its really good
    more
  • Jun 20, 2019

    By mina mina
    Great app, beautiful design and easy to use. May God bless you.
    more
  • Jul 18, 2020

    By hydroshocksunwell
    I really like this especially for the fact that it uses the 1828 Noah Webster's Dictionary. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because you don't have an option to purchase to remove ads.
    more
  • Jun 17, 2019

    By David Nyuma
    this is all i had wanted for my studies on bible as a pastor. and its very much true, simple to used
    more

No reviews available

No reviews available

  • Aug 29, 2019

    By DAVID Scott
    Words that I really needed to know the meaning of, it would always say no results. What's the point of being the Bible dictionary if you can't give me the meaning of the words.
    more

What’s Groovy

What’s Subpar

Loading...

Ask